We offer art collection management and supporting services for a wide variety of clients with unique needs, including:
* Seasoned collectors. Our global network among collectors, art advisors, dealers, designers, curators, auction houses and alternative asset investors provides ample access to unpublished art objects for sale. We can help fill those precious square feet of wall space with timeless selections from the most famous painters to under-recognized artistic talent that has mainstream art potential. We also take sell-side mandates to find new homes on the most favorable terms available for your prized art objects. Our policy is zero conflict of interest with our clients without exception. We discuss the level of discretion required for each assignment and strictly abide by the approved strategy for professional execution.
* New art collectors. Your enthusiasm is contagious. If you need tailored and professional guidance to build, test and hone your collection instincts, you have come to the right place. Contemporary American artists, including African American and Asian, remain our core areas of expertise. We use a strong international art network to access artwork in all medium categories including sculpture, prints, mixed media, video art, and installations.
* International collectors. If you seek access to the unpublished artistic troves in the United States and the West to add to your holdings, our experience in Europe goes back to the 1970s and our first trip to China was in the mid 1990s. We hope that through us, you might also share treasures from your native lands with Western institutions, buyers and collaborators.
* Auction market representation. As an alternative to selling in the private market, identifying the most beneficial auction venue for your art objects may be a complex and time consuming process, depending on the nature of the art and your liquidity needs. Our extensive auction sales and cataloging experience is a valuable resource for negotiations about estimates, reserve prices, commission levels and positioning of your art objects within the auction itself. For buyers at auction, as art advisor we discuss purchasing strategies and financing options, and we are available on auction day for bidding and execution. We supervise the orderly transfer of art objects to and from the auction venue.
* Business plans. Becoming an art dealer or art advisor? Or are you an artist in need of a structured approach to business planning and presentation? We offer complete, print-ready business plans for a wide range of art industry sectors, including fine art, fashion, and the performing arts. Our business plans include products and services analysis, marketing plans, operating and expansion strategies, competitive analysis and detail financial projections.
Our compensation for these services is either fee-based as art advisor or transaction-based at comparable market rates. We are able to recommend specialists and oversee your needs for framing, shipping, installations and storage solutions, regardless of global location.
Please contact us for a telephone consultation and evaluation of your needs prior to any billing or expenses incurred.